Saturday, May 21, 2011

So last night was hard. I went upstairs and cuddled with my husband watching "2012." I figured, why not live it up if this is our last night on Earth, given the coming Rapture. As, I ventured to the bathroom, I check in on my little toddler. Before I got to him, the smell of bile hit my nose hard. I rushed over to the crib. There was so much vomit it reminded me of the Linda Blair in the Exorcist. Thank god, he was in a sweet vomit covered sleep. How come I did not hear him?

So I quickly wetting a wash cloth and cleaned him off. After changing him into new pajamas, I laid him in bed next to my husband then went to gather up his bedding. The smell was so vile, I spent the night doing laundry.

So, today is the last day on Earth and I feel terrible (not fine). Oh well, Alex is fine today, not missing a beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment