Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I am in an abusive relationship - HELP

PARODY ALERT. Help me, I am in an abusive relationship. Today, he head-butted me and it caused my nose to bleed and a bruise on my cheek. When I asked him for a hug last night, he hit me, laughed and ran away. Yesterday morning, he threw his milk at me and proceeded to yell for five minutes. He pinches, kicks and yells a lot. I think he tried to bite me a few days ago.

I know he tortures animals. The cat is scared of him, she runs away when he approaches. The dog has not been the same since he came on the scene. Despite my attempts to get him to be gentle, I caught him sitting on the dog a week ago and pulling her tail. She sat there and took it, but I suspect she did not enjoy it.

Yeah, you know where this is going...we have all heard and lived the stories. The terrible twos, which peeks at 18 months. My sweet little boy is abusive...and I love every stinking (literally) minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment