Tuesday, March 29, 2011

White Room Transformed

Many people who know me, know that I have a hard time sitting still. It is one extreme or another - a complete catonic trance in from of the telly or obsessive cleaning and some project underfoot. Ask my friend Ann, she found me under my dining room table (confession: Shania Twain blasting) dusting all of the wood relentlessly. Since that day she has nicknamed me "Monica," from the popular show Friends, well known for her OCD fit of cleaning. Anyways, I decided my son needed a place for all of his toys, art supplies and other playthings. I then decided, the white room would be the perfect spot for him. Over the course of two weeks, I transformed the place from a mudroom/lounge area, to a playroom. Good riddance to the White Room. Here is the final result:

              

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...good riddance, huh...well, you did a great job. I love the space and you!

    ReplyDelete